Come and join us at Bentley School of Motoring for the best franchise in Bradford.
Mon - Fri: 8am - 9pm
Sat: 8am - 1pm
Come and join our local, friendly and family run driving school with our franchise opportunities. Our aim is to grow our driving school and we want you to be a part of it.
You may be with one of the big national driving schools who offer the earth in the sales pitch but then possibly fail to deliver once you have signed up. Joining us means you will have face to face contact on a regular basis if you have any concerns or questions.
The benefits of coming to work with Bentley School of Motoring include:
- Working with a small, family run Bradford based business.
- Supplying you with a full diary.
- Ongoing marketing through social media to keep the supply of pupils flowing.
- Online diary system with MYdrivetime to record all your lessons and an app for your pupils to use.
- All customers pay for driving lessons in advance so less cancellations. Most driving schools don’t offer this and it can end with lots of down time and gaps in your diary.
- Ongoing support and help with standards checks and other training needs whilst you are with us.
- You can purchase/lease a new vehicle each year,
- No long term contract to sign.
We have been operating for over 13 years in the Bradford area and now is the time for us to grow and welcome new driving instructors to our business. There would be lots of face to face and telephone contact as we are only a relatively small operation at the moment. We are turning away potential customers on a regular basis as we can’t fulfil their requirements and give them the driving lessons that they need.
To find out more information or to arrange an informal meeting then please contact Paul on 01274 317071
Download Our Free eBook
If you would like a free copy of our eBook, please pop your postal address details in to the form on this page and I will post out a copy today.
We take your privacy very seriously and absolutely guarantee that your details will not be passed to any third party.