Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for Bentley School of Motoring.
- All Bentley School of Motoring driving instructors are either fully qualified Approved Driving Instructors or are Trainee Driving Instructors. You can ask to see their badge at any time as it should be displayed in the tuition vehicle.
- You will receive 2 copies of our terms and conditions on your first driving lesson. One needs to signed and returned to your driving instructor and the other is for you to keep.
- Your eyesight will be checked on your first driving lesson and it must meet the legal requirement.
- Payment for all lessons needs to be made in advance. The first lesson you have we will explain the process of paying in advance and from then on payment will be required for the following lesson at the end of the current one. Block booking will help you to keep in advance.
- Payment is accepted by either cash cheque or by debit card.
- You must give a minimum of 48 hours notice if you wish to cancel your driving lesson. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for the time that you have booked in the instructor’s diary.
- If your driving instructor thinks you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs then the driving lesson will be terminated and you will be charged for the time booked in the instructor’s diary.
- Your driving instructor reserves the right to withdraw use of the tuition vehicle for test purposes if they deem that your driving is not up to standard and could pose a threat to the general public or the tuition vehicle.
- At least 30 days notice will be given in the event of any driving lesson price changes.